Seminar on Internet Marketing and Social Media
Our Next Seminar
Thursday - April 19th, 2012
8:00 am to 11:00 am
OSU-Tulsa Conference Center
North Hall, Room 150
700 N Greenwood Ave
You do not have to have an E-commerce website with a shopping cart to make money on the Internet. Any Business offering specialized products or services can increase sales volumes by achieving a high ranking in the search engines for its targeted keyword phrases. Today, the search engines are the modern “phone books” on the Internet. Understanding how to make your business website easy to find on the search engines is crucial to the marketing efforts of your business.
In our internet marketing seminar, you will learn everything you need to know to rank high on the search engines for your targeted keyword phrases. By the end of this event, you will understand how search engines rank websites and have the knowledge to implement an internet marketing campaign that will increase your sales revenue.
How You Will Benefit
- Create an internet marketing strategy to generate more traffic to your website
- Determine the search volume for your products or services on the web
- Understand the various internet marketing methods and how to maximize new sales
- Increase the profitability of your website and marketing efforts
- Learn how to implement social marketing (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) and how it relates to your business
- Learn how search engines rank websites
- Learn how to manage internet marketing campaigns
- Learn how to measure and improve the effectiveness of your internet marketing campaigns
Who Should Attend
Our search engine marketing seminar is designed to help business owners, CEOs, Presidents, marketing directors or even company web masters learn to strengthen the internet marketing efforts and to increase sales and revenue with minimal expenses.
What You Will Cover
Is Your Website Designed to Sell?
- How to evaluate the layout of your website
- How to include a "call to action"
- Learn about website features to avoid
Understanding your Target Market
- How to determine your geographical scope
- How to identify the right keywords and phrases
- What to modify on your website to ensure its effectiveness to sell
Natural Search Engine Listings (Free Listings)
- Understanding how search engines rank websites
- Optimizing your website to achieve higher ranking
Understanding and Managing Pay-Per-Clicks (Sponsored Links)
- Understanding how Pay-Per-Clicks work
- How to manage an internet marketing budget
- How to measure and optimize your advertizing campaigns
- What is Social Marketing?
- How to implement a social marketing campaign
- Setting up Social Marketing sites and maintaining updates
Who is teaching this seminar?
Jennifer Jones is a technology solution provider and entrepreneur with over 19 years experience in the Internet Industry. She is the CEO of Seed Technologies, a web development and internet marketing firm that specializes in developing websites and customized business applications for small to mid-sized companies throughout the United States with a proven track record of providing their clients with quick financial returns using the methodology taught in this seminar.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Because your RSVP includes breakfast and reserved seating, we request that you notify us if you cannot attend, no less than 1 business day before the date of the internet marketing seminar by calling 918-742-0028.