Free Press Release Websites
Below is the list of websites that allow you to post press releases free of charge (with a user registration):
Our Complimentary Breakfast Seminar
In our internet marketing seminar, you will learn everything you need to know to rank high on the search engines for your targeted keyword phrases. By the end of this event, you will understand how search engines rank websites and have the knowledge to implement an internet marketing campaign that will increase your sales revenue.
- Is your website designed to sell?
- How to include a "call to action"
- Learn about website features to avoid
- Understanding your target market
- How to identify the right keywords and phrases
- Natural search engine listings (free listings)
- Understanding how search engines rank websites
- Optimizing your website to achieve higher ranking
- Understanding and managing pay-per-clicks (sponsored links)
- Understanding how pay-per-clicks work
- How to measure and optimize your advertizing campaigns
- Social marketing
- How to implement a social marketing campaign
- Setting up Social Marketing sites and maintaining updates
Learn more about our seminars and enroll today
Some of our recent posts include the following topics:
- Writing Your Website Content for Search Engines
- Protecting Your Online Reputation
- Yellow Pages versus Search Engines
- Is Your Web Site Working Hard For You?
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet?
- 10 Words to Avoid in Your Website Content
- Implementing Social Media
- Top 5 Tips for Search Engine Optimization
- Top 5 Tips for Great Web Design
- Importance of Corporate Branding
- Top 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Web Design Firm
Read past issues of our newsletter